From the Foursquare Blog
- 3-2-1 foursquare Follow Friday, New Years Eve edition! 4sqFF- (12-30-2011) - Still figuring out your plans for celebrating the end of 2011? Check out these New Years Eve lists from New York, North Carolina, Miami, India, and all around the world! Know of celebrations going on in your town?
From the Facebook Developer Blog
- Platform Updates: Operation Developer Love- (12-28-2011) - Last week we announced Mobile Hacks in New York and Boston and outlined new features we are making available to games developers. With the worldwide rollout of Facebook Timeline underway, we are beginning to the process of reviewing Open Graph actions submitted for approval. We expect to start approving actions in January and will post an update once we begin to approve actions in earnest. Once the action is approved, the person who submitted the action for approval will receive a Facebook notification and the app can begin publishing this action to all users.
From the Fwix Blog
- More Facebook Users than Buddhists- (12-27-2011) - Check out this neat visualization of different gatherings of people. Size of the bubble represents population and colors represent different types of gatherings, including religions, countries, online services and mass fatalities.
Tweets from InfoChimps
- (12-29-2011) 10 Trends for Online Marketers in 2012 http://t.co/IQv5x3EN via @entmagazine
- (12-29-2011) Seven Ways Business Owners Can Beat the January Doldrums http://t.co/AUFwlWre via @entmagazine
- (12-28-2011) 7 Ways To Regain Your Productivity : Managing :: American Express OPEN Forum http://t.co/38enNTwa via @OpenForum
- (12-27-2011) Meet your 2012 goals with help from our List Services, designed to help your business grow List Services http://t.co/LRQAcCib via @infogroup
- (12-27-2011) How will Digital Change Small Business in 2012? http://t.co/kkmTx9M7 via @mashbusiness @mashable
Tweets from Acxiom
- (12-29-2011) A look back on marketing trends of 2011 - new media, social CRM, and more - and questions for what's to come in 2012 http://t.co/P2R6KtoE