I have been getting a lot of questions from users regarding how to manage their Google Cloud Printers
To help guide users stumbling across my site, there are two types
of Google Cloud Print Users:
I'm in the developer camp.
- End Users - You are installing Google Cloud Print on your Windows machine to print to it on your mobile phone.
- Developers - Developers building Google Cloud Print Proxies and Cloud Print Aware Printers.
My register cloud printer
or my delete cloud printer
blog posts won't help end users much, they are for developers.
If you are looking to manage your cloud printers and print jobs, go to the Google Cloud Print Interface
. It lets you:
- See your Google Cloud Printers
- Delete your Google Cloud Printers
- See shared Google Cloud Printers
TheGoogle Cloud Print Interface
also lets you manage print jobs for your Google Cloud Printers:
- See active print jobs
- Delete active print jobs
- See completed print jobs
- Delete completed print jobs
If you are an end user theGoogle Cloud Print Interface
is where you want to me. You won't get far with my Google Cloud Printer PHP tutorials.
Also, if you want to uninstall Google Cloud Print from your machine, you will have to do that under your Control Panel on your Windows workstation.