It is very powerful and gives you a huge amount control over setting up a social network.
Now I heard about a new white label social networking platform for mobile and handhelds. It is called iamota impact.
It allows you to:
- Quickly and easily create and launch mobile services.
- Add mobile "Opt-ins" to many types of media: Web, blogs, email, social networks, TV, print, billboards, bus boards, on-product, radio, POS, live events
- Single interface to power mobile marketing, messaging, social networking, location-based services, content delivery and payment
- Handles all wireless carrier certifications, device-specific content optimizations, digital rights management, carrier and Mobile Marketing Association rules
- Open API and custom mobile services
- Financial clearing and settlement
- Reporting and statistics