Posted on 01-17-2013
Could have asked for better timing between a link from Audrey and email from Visually. Such an important message I want to share in 2013. I will be making this a theme.
Please be responsible with your Infographic creation in 2013, and make sure and check your sources and provide the data behind.
I predict in 2013 we will see more infographics with actual data behind them, but like with data journalism at The Guardian.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- The Schizophrenia of Hacker Storytelling
- I Am Not Signing Anymore NDAs
- Internet Connectivity Reflects Flaws In A Purely Market Driven Approach
- Forget Being Neutral And Objective Anymore With APIs
- Building The Type Of Audience I Really Want
- Moving Beyond Server Side Code And Hosting
- Checkout This Lineup Of Speakers At Defrag, Including Myself
- 6,482 Datasets Available Across 22 Federal Agencies In Data.json Files
- Sorry Google, Your Programming Test Is Not A Valid Measurement Of My Skills
- My Information Consumption Now Driven By Companies And People, Not Just Feeds