Posted on 01-17-2013
Could have asked for better timing between a link from Audrey and email from Visually. Such an important message I want to share in 2013. I will be making this a theme.
Please be responsible with your Infographic creation in 2013, and make sure and check your sources and provide the data behind.
I predict in 2013 we will see more infographics with actual data behind them, but like with data journalism at The Guardian.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Sorry Google, Your Programming Test Is Not A Valid Measurement Of My Skills
- My Information Consumption Now Driven By Companies And People, Not Just Feeds
- All Government Should Have A Social Media Directory API
- The Color Of Money When Deploying APIs At The Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Taking Web Service Inventory At The Department of Veteran Affairs
- Replacing Legacy Systems With APIs At The Department Of Veteran Affairs
- Never Looking Out The Window, Let Alone Trusting Anyone External Of The Department of Veteran Affairs
- Why I Post Stories To My Blog(s) Like I Do
- Please Provide An Easy To Copy Logo And Description Of What You Do
- Reclaim Your Domain LA Hackathon Wrap-up