Red Hat has been part of the cloud with services like Amazon EC2
since the beginning, because they are a leading open source platform. Not be outdone by other technology providers, Red Hat is offering their own line of cloud computing tools and services
. When you choose Red Hat for your cloud, you get:
- The most comprehensive solutions for clouds - both private and public.
- Consistent enterprise-class environments that bridge the physical and virtual world, inside the datacenter and public clouds.
- Strategic flexibility without lock-in.
- Better infrastructure, designed specifically for multi-tenant clouds.
- Industry-leading ecosystem that makes cloud usable, accessible, and safe.
Red Hat cloud computing solutions include:
And they offer cloud computing services and provdiders:
It is one of the beautiful things about the cloud movement. Existing players can shift their pricing model, add a few cloudy words and you have a cloud computing provider. It really isn't a big shift, just a new way of thinking.