I Have An Idea, Lets Launch an Analytics Platform19 Mar 2013
During my monitoring for the API stack this last week, I noticed that both Parse and New Relic had launched mobile analytics platforms. I’ve been tracking on various API driven analytics platforms, and after seeing both Parse and New Relic launch their offerings, I thought, who else is doing this?
Here are a few of the analytics platforms that launched in the last 30 days:
- 02/21/2013 - TEOCO Launches INrange™ Location-Based Predictive Analytics Solution
- 02/26/2013 - IBM Launches Cloud-Based Analytics and Mobile Initiatives for Global Ecosystem to Capture New Markets
- 02/26/2013 - Trinity Pharma Solutions Launches Mobile Analytics Platform
- 02/26/2013 - Trinity Pharma's AgileM Delivers the First Mobile Analytics Solution for Life Sciences
- 02/26/2013 - Mobile App for Anametrix Marketing Analytics Platform Launches in iOS, Android and BlackBerry App Stores
- 03/05/2013 - Voltari Launches Voltari Auto – Predictive Analytics for Ad Targeting Fueled by Polk Automotive Data
- 03/07/2013 - Analytics firm Applause launches the Applause Index
- 03/12/2013 - Introducing Pinterest Web Analytics
- 03/12/2013 - Houzz Launches New Analytics Tool for Remodeling and Design Professionals Participating in Pro+ Program
- 03/19/2013 - App Annie launches Amazon Appstore analytics
It seems that everyone is getting pretty excited about the growth of big data and mobile. Analytics seems to be the latest boom area, something I will add to my list of API driven trends I’m monitoring.