Posted on 04-15-2012
IDrive now has a set of Python samples complete with full library you can use when developing your encrypted, versioned cloud storage for your web application.
Python is one of the fastest growing, interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, extensible programming language--embraced by giants like Google. IDrive has added samples to each of the 19 REST API Methods:
You can also visit the download center, where you will find links to Github repositories containing entire Python libraries for integrating your web application with all the functionality available via the IDrive EVS REST API.
As more of our daily lives move online, encrypted backup and storage will be critical to Python developers, building the next generation of secure web applications in the cloud. Take advantage of the IDrive EVS platform for securing your users data storage and backup.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Reclaim Your Domain LA Hackathon Wrap-up
- Driving The #Reclaim Process Using Terms Of Service Didn't Read
- Considering Amazon Web Service's Continued Push Into Mobile
- Nothing Happens Until I Write It Down
- Intellectual Bandwidth
- Smallest Federated Wiki Blueprint Evangelism
- Making More Time To Play With The Smallest Federated Wiki
- Intellectual Exhaust (IE)
- Remembering My Friend Pat Price
- Disrupting The Panel Format At API Craft SF