Posted on 04-15-2012
IDrive now has a set of Python samples complete with full library you can use when developing your encrypted, versioned cloud storage for your web application.
Python is one of the fastest growing, interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, extensible programming language--embraced by giants like Google. IDrive has added samples to each of the 19 REST API Methods:
You can also visit the download center, where you will find links to Github repositories containing entire Python libraries for integrating your web application with all the functionality available via the IDrive EVS REST API.
As more of our daily lives move online, encrypted backup and storage will be critical to Python developers, building the next generation of secure web applications in the cloud. Take advantage of the IDrive EVS platform for securing your users data storage and backup.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Cutting Back On My Traveling And Speaking
- Clarification On The Cease And Desist I Got From @Pluralsight
- Is My Girlfriend Bothering You?
- The Schizophrenia of Hacker Storytelling
- I Am Not Signing Anymore NDAs
- Internet Connectivity Reflects Flaws In A Purely Market Driven Approach
- Forget Being Neutral And Objective Anymore With APIs
- Building The Type Of Audience I Really Want
- Moving Beyond Server Side Code And Hosting
- Checkout This Lineup Of Speakers At Defrag, Including Myself