Posted on 04-15-2012
IDrive now has a set of Python samples complete with full library you can use when developing your encrypted, versioned cloud storage for your web application.
Python is one of the fastest growing, interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, extensible programming language--embraced by giants like Google. IDrive has added samples to each of the 19 REST API Methods:
You can also visit the download center, where you will find links to Github repositories containing entire Python libraries for integrating your web application with all the functionality available via the IDrive EVS REST API.
As more of our daily lives move online, encrypted backup and storage will be critical to Python developers, building the next generation of secure web applications in the cloud. Take advantage of the IDrive EVS platform for securing your users data storage and backup.
comments powered by Disqus
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Checkout This Lineup Of Speakers At Defrag, Including Myself
- 6,482 Datasets Available Across 22 Federal Agencies In Data.json Files
- Sorry Google, Your Programming Test Is Not A Valid Measurement Of My Skills
- My Information Consumption Now Driven By Companies And People, Not Just Feeds
- All Government Should Have A Social Media Directory API
- The Color Of Money When Deploying APIs At The Department Of Veterans Affairs
- Taking Web Service Inventory At The Department of Veteran Affairs
- Replacing Legacy Systems With APIs At The Department Of Veteran Affairs
- Never Looking Out The Window, Let Alone Trusting Anyone External Of The Department of Veteran Affairs
- Why I Post Stories To My Blog(s) Like I Do