I’m doing more research for my Local, Mobile, Social Stack, and spending some time understanding the mobile advertising space.
So far I’ve found 24 mobile advertising platforms:
- Adfonic - Global mobile advertising marketplace
- AdMob - Tools to promote, measure and monetize mobile apps
- Admoda - Global mobile advertising marketplace
- BuzzCity - Global mobile advertising network
- Chitika - Online Web and Mobile Advertising Network
- CityGrid Custom Ads API - The raw, parts and pieces of local advertisements
- CityGrid Mobile Ads API - Local mobile advertising network
- Google Mobile Ads - Mobile advertising network
- GreyStripe - Brand-focused mobile advertising network
- Hunt Mobile Ads - Mobile advertising platform
- InMobi - Mobile advertising platform
- Inneractive - Mobile app monetization exchange
- Jumptap - Targeted mobile advertising
- Madvertise - Global mobile advertising network
- Microsoft Mobile Advertising - MSN Advertising Network
- Millennial Media - mobile advertising & data platform
- Mojiva - Global mobile advertising network
- Mobclix - Real-Time Bidding mobile ad exchange
- Mobile Theory - Mobile advertising network
- NAVTEQ Media Solutions - Location based, mobile advertising network
- Rvolve Hyperlocal Ads - Hyperlocal advertising platform
- Smaato - mobile advertising optimization platform
- xAd - Mobile advertising service
This is is just a round-up, next I will profile what each of the mobile advertising providers offer and see how the CityGrid advertising network compares.
Many of these networks offer mobile advertising for the entire world, beyond the local advertising space, but I want to see as many of the providers as I can.
Stayed tuned for more detail on mobile advertising as part of the CityGrid local, mobile, social stack.