I have been getting a lot of questions from users regarding how to manage their Google Cloud Printers.To help guide users stumbling across my site, there are two types of Google Cloud Print Users:
I'm in the developer camp. My register cloud printer or my delete cloud printer blog posts won't help end users much, they are for developers.If you are looking to manage your cloud printers and print jobs, go to the Google Cloud Print Interface. It lets you:
- End Users - You are installing Google Cloud Print on your Windows machine to print to it on your mobile phone.
- Developers - Developers building Google Cloud Print Proxies and Cloud Print Aware Printers.
TheGoogle Cloud Print Interface also lets you manage print jobs for your Google Cloud Printers:
- See your Google Cloud Printers
- Delete your Google Cloud Printers
- See shared Google Cloud Printers
If you are an end user theGoogle Cloud Print Interface is where you want to me. You won't get far with my Google Cloud Printer PHP tutorials.Also, if you want to uninstall Google Cloud Print from your machine, you will have to do that under your Control Panel on your Windows workstation.
- See active print jobs
- Delete active print jobs
- See completed print jobs
- Delete completed print jobs