by Kin Lane on 06 Feb, 2011
In addition to registering a Google Cloud Printer you may want to list what cloud printers you have registered with a specific Google Account.After authenticating using Google ClientLogin API, you can request a list of your printers in their account: The Google Cloud Print /list endpoint accepts the following parameter:
- proxy - Identification of the proxy, as submitted while registering the printer.
- How To Print From Your Phone With Gmail For Mobile & Google Cloud Print (makeuseof.com)
- Introduction to Google Cloud Print (kinlane.com)
- Gmail Cloud Print (googlesystem.blogspot.com)
Network of Sites
Latest Blog Posts
- I Am Speaking At The Dallas-Forth Worth API Professionals Meetup May 14th
- A Civic Hacker Corp
- Hacking Your Automobile Dashboard
- A Lifetime of Experience with 'Government Workers'
- Reminder of Why Data Portability Should Be Default: Bye Bye Posterous
- An Author Walk-Through of a Story in Audio
- Who Are The Customers For Your Startup?
- Your Glasses Are Prime Real Estate for a Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Personal Legal Storage Locker for TOS and NDA
- Add Or Update Your #ReclaimOpen Profile At The Github Site