I'm working on some tools for:
I'm also working on other ways I can use Elance to build my API community:
- Browsing Developers
- Searching Developers
- Viewing Developer Profiles
- Feature Developers
- Allow Developers to Connect Their Mimeo API Account with their Elance Account
- Integrate the Mimeo Cloud Print API Community with a Mimeo Elance Developer Group
I don't suffer from "Build It and They Will Come" Syndrome, I know the success of my API community depends on developers, and I need highly skilled ones right away. Elance seems like the best way to tap an existing community of skilled developer talent and seed my own API community.
- Contests - Solicit Elance developer involvement in Mimeo Cloud Print APIcontests.
- Hackathons - Solicit Elance developer involvement in Mimeo Cloud Print API Hackathons.
- Elance Groups - Establishing an Elance Group for the Mimeo Cloud Print API.
- Skills - Work to establish existing Elance skills needed, as well as establish new sets of skills.