Red Hat has been part of the cloud with services like Amazon EC2 since the beginning, because they are a leading open source platform. Not be outdone by other technology providers, Red Hat is offering their own line of cloud computing tools and services. When you choose Red Hat for your cloud, you get:
Red Hat cloud computing solutions include:And they offer cloud computing services and provdiders:It is one of the beautiful things about the cloud movement. Existing players can shift their pricing model, add a few cloudy words and you have a cloud computing provider. It really isn't a big shift, just a new way of thinking.
- The most comprehensive solutions for clouds - both private and public.
- Consistent enterprise-class environments that bridge the physical and virtual world, inside the datacenter and public clouds.
- Strategic flexibility without lock-in.
- Better infrastructure, designed specifically for multi-tenant clouds.
- Industry-leading ecosystem that makes cloud usable, accessible, and safe.