Youtube Releases New API12 Mar 2008 Youtube finally has reworked their API to allow for uploading of videos. This was a huge problem in integrating YouTube in Social Media Campaigns.
Here are some of the things you can do with the YouTube Data API now:
- Create a web front end to let people view videos about specific topics.
- Create a desktop application or plugin that plays videos in a customized environment.
- Add related, dynamic video content to your website or application.
- Customise the Flash player to fit the look and feel of your site, device or application
- Add feeds of videos from each of YouTube's 18 international domains